Hi there. Vickey & Tami here. Vickey's the mom, Tami's the daughter and Lily is the daughter/grand-daughter. We have been crafting for years though we were all over the place. We spent literally thousands on "craft supplies" that would almost always get stacked on top of the last round of supplies. We always went into things with enthusiasm but when we got frustrated we'd lose interest. Well, I'd like to say that has all changed! I think. I hope. :)
So, we started with making baby shower items, i.e., washcloth lollipops, mini diaper cakes, diaper candy rolls, and non baby shower items like, hair bow holder(small ones), taggies, hair bows, hand painted magnetic letters, and some other things you can see on our facebook page HERE.
We are currently selling some of our items on Ebay. We haven't started on Etsy yet because we still haven't read all the fine print. But we will be posting things there shortly and when we do we will share it with you. :)
Now on to why we are doing this.
Like I said, we have gotten a little more serious with our crafting and some of it we'd like to share with you. So, until we can get a better camera to post video tutorials we will still do picture tutorials on some of the things we make. We LOVE Pinterest and we get so many wonderful ideas from there.
Ok so stay tuned and hopefully this blog will become something great!!
Follow us on Facebook!! Inspired by Lily
No comments:
Post a Comment