Monday, April 29, 2013

Poodle Noodle Wreath

Ok this is my take on the Poodle Noodle Wreath. Easy to make. Tape it together with duct tape or shipping tape either one. I cut 2" strips of fabric, then instead of hot gluing them on I just took straight pins and pinned it on. Don't worry if it doesn't cover the back (no one will know but us). Then I glued my flip flops on and finished with the flowers. I did glue all these things on. It turned out really cute I think.Only took me about 30 mins. or so and cost of noodle, and flowers $4.00. The flip flops were $3.00 got them at Walmart. Dollar tree didn't have any cute ones left. It's a little heavy because of the flip flops but I like it alot!!!! I can unpin the fabric and reuse the noodle at a later date AND wear the flip flops!!!!!! So here are the pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment